Gravity Gaming provides an industry-leading 2-year warranty on all gaming desktops that covers parts and labor for the computer system. If your computer system develops an issue that cannot be resolved over the phone, we will have the system sent back to our facility for service.
In addition to industry-leading warranties, Gravity Gaming also provide Lifetime Tech Support to help keep your systems up and running during the entire life of your purchase.
Gravity Gaming is committed to honoring and maintaining our warranty. Our team will work closely with you to quickly resolve any warranty issues.
What is covered under warranty?
- Defects in materials and workmanship
- Standard manufacturer’s warranty applies to non-Gravity Gaming branded hardware (EX: monitors)
- Normal hardware failure
What is not covered under warranty?
- Vandalism and intentional damage
- Theft or loss
- Improper use that is not in accordance with proper care of equipment (spills, drops, etc.)
- Acts of nature
- Accidental damage
- Unauthorized repairs
- Shipping damage (beyond original shipment from Gravity Gaming)
- Improper Installation
- Modifications and adjustments
- Over-clocking or excessive electrical power
Gravity Gaming reserves the right to determine the cause of the warranty issue and whether or not it will be warrantied.
How to report a problem:
Using the Gravity Gaming Serial number on the back of the machine is the easiest and most efficient way for our tech support team to track replacements, parts, or warranty issues.
Any problems occurring in the first 30 days of use can be reported as DOA. We will perform a series of tests to deem it a DOA before full replacement is sent. If it is determined to be a hardware problem we reserve the right to replace that specific part and not replace the entire machine.
Our on-line Vector Support Portal is an easy way for customers to submit repair issues, track repair issues, manage their inventory, look up the configuration of a Gravity Gaming PC, and more. For a login to the support portal contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Gravity gaming help desk
Shipping warranty parts
- You must contact Gravity Gaming support prior to returning any warranty part(s) or DOA machines.
- Customers will be responsible for setting up shipping and all costs to send the bad part(s) back to us. We can cross-ship replacement parts.
- Gravity Gaming guarantees all warranty issues are handled in a timely manner. Most warranty parts will ship the same day. Accelerated shipping is also an available option when needed for crucial situations.